Friday 13 November 2009

"some people make the world special just by being in it"

I woke up this morning in the quietness of my own house & it really made me miss Birmingham!! :( It was really nice being around the warmth & liveliness of a full house.
I've never had the experience of having a close knit extended-family so being around the Liews (three generations! :P) + auntie Rose was really nice! Before they arrived I was abit scared of feeling like an outsider but they were all really lovely!! Even though i was only around for 1.5days, I felt part of the family! :) Is great how they all pooled in selflessly to help out in every way they could!

After lunch on Wednesday when we sat around chatting....Chris & I were sitting on the floor near the fireplace eating mooncake :P ….it gave me the warm feeling you normally see on TV or whatever, of biggish families at Christmas time :)

I came back to discover a card for me from L, congratulating me on getting my job & saying other nice encouraging things! It made me feel really special! :) I remb couple weeks ago, Chris emailed me to say her & Ash were both really proud of me! Theres something about people who are significant to me teling me they’re prod of me that gives me a warm fuzzy feeling :)

"some people make the world special just by being in it"

i'm definitely blessed to have close friends who care & love me! :) I always seem to play Mother Goose to people (an natural innate thing for me ;) )...which comes even more since i'm a 'leader' & older female in church....butit is really nice when my friends turn round & ask how I'M feeling.... to nag at ME to get things done....remind me to be careful...& tell me they're glad i'm back etc :) It makes me feel special to know that they can see i'm human too & they're not afraid to ask/address my rants.....coz its so easy for people just to take take take & assume you are a superhero with infinite resources.......

its weird that someone whom i consider a close friend, actually does not speak the same love language as me.....infact i dunno what they speak at all!!! :S :S Sometimes its frustrating....coz u'd like them to show they care but they just goof around or whatever......oh well i guess different people work differently.....

Its getting really late now & i'm supposed to be retuning my biological clock back to normal so i better go to bed.....

Missing my babies & my gfs!

No comments:

Post a Comment